Monday, January 3, 2011

Why Did I Go to School Today?

totally regret going. sigh. waste of time........ ugh... did nothing. learned nothing, while  I could have gone yum cha with my family, shopping with my sister, slept, and be free and happy.

I woke up late anyway, I woke up when I was supposed to leave the house. I got to school 15 mins late..... thinking that I had a test/quiz first period (only reason I went)... I stayed up pretty late (and I was already tired) reading this stupid book that we were going to be tested on. I walk in.. and I see this brown dude (supply), who smiles at me like I did something wrong. then he's like " whats your name" I tell him my name and I sit down. I listen in and chat with the people in my group. I copy down the homework. blah blah. I start doing my friend's crossword puzzle....... and just listen to them talk.  waste. why did I go to class.  then I had chem, we just did some review and learned some new stuff. nothing too important. I tried so hard to stay awake. It was so dim in that room, and my teacher's voice is one that can easily put you to sleep. I felt bad though, cauz I like her... but she is pretty boring. =(   after lunch, we did more review in math and I struggled so much trying to see the board cauz I left my glasses at home, and my teacher's writing is terrible....... then in french we did some verbe sheet and continued to read a book.... dirty book. alll french books we've read in class have always been dirty in one way or another. sigh. why. do we have to do this. so much english hwk from a teacher who didnt even show up to school. im not going to do the work. there's too much of it. im going to do my french speech, math and chemistry. and that will be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.