Saturday, January 15, 2011

Friday....

This whole week, i've been dreading friday. well not friday in particular, but just the end of the week. I think subconsciously, I was dreading it because I've been getting all the dates wrong on my notes and assignments and stuff..... like... i write the wrong date, and its always a day or two before. i havent written today's date today lol at all..........  it's only until someone tells me or i count the days / think about it real hard until i figure out what day it is. sighh......  yesterday before chem, i stood outside the door for one full minute thinking about what day it was..... and then after school, i thought that today was going to be a late start because i remembered my chem teacher saying that thursday would be a late start... because of literacy test or something like that... and when i said that to someone i asked to confirm, they told me that today (yesterday) is thursday. lol  >< where have i been??

I finished my essay. rough draft anyway. I AM SO GLAD I FINISHED! YESSS. praise the Lord for giving me that time between school and fellowship to actually get work done. haha i feel like i have my own office at church now, i make my tea, sit down at a desk infront of a computer, and work with some music on. =) i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.