Tuesday, January 25, 2011

i miss

1. the time where we were on our way to ski trip? or was it to go watch a shakespeare play? but you were sitting alone and my buddy fell asleep and i went over to talk to you and we had a good chat even though you probably thought it was awkward but i had a good time and we laughed about everything.....and when i asked you about the girl you went all red (yes, even if your skin is dark) and you were so embarrassed to talk about it, it was so funny (for me at least) .


2. how you told me you were a twin... and one day you would act like you didn't know me, and the next you'd be all friendly... and then when i asked you about it you would just tell me i was probably talking to the twin that didnt know me..... lol..... and i was so confused because i'd never seenn  the two of you together.. and then your friend (1) told me that you were just you and there was no twin. i wasn't sure who to believe. haha. then you told me how you had two names, and you just wanted to fool me because it was funny.

3. how we would chat all the time about everything and about anything. i dont know how we even went so long chatting. how did we find things to talk about? how we went to wonderland and you were the one that was scared and needed to hold my hand while we were lining up and when we were going up and down the rollercoasters. or were you just pretending, you sneaky little.... haha... and how you were there for me when people were being stupid and you always found a way to make me smile or "feel better". lol

4. how you would tell me things, how you felt and what you were thinking about. what you were concerned about, and what you wanted..... and just listening to me talk....

5. how we would cheat on tests in geography and history. hehe and the teacher didnt care because collectively, we all knew the answers anyway, so our tests became a group effort. how i would sometimes find you sitting alone and you would refuse my company but then i made you laugh and then we would just talk about what was bothering you and then you'd do or say something perverteed and earn a big smackingggg hahaha im surprised you got a girlfriend with that horny mind of yours.


1. i was reminded of you when you added me on msn lol strange because we havent spoken since then i think... or maybe sometime in the hallways.. but now it feels like i dont know you any more and i'd be weird if i came up to you and said hi..

2. i see you all the time playing basketball with your friends.. i guess it's also weird now.. and im not sure whether to say hi or not.. i dont know if you remember me? haha you hang out with the more.....live people and i hang out with the nerdier people ;) haha.... yeah.

3. we dont talk anymore. you wanted to spend more time with the more popular kids when i decided that i didnt want to hang around them anymore. and now you're part of them and i'm just here. it makes me happy that you still wave and smile at me when you see me. its not awkward, although i still miss talking to you, and the silly things you would say to and about me.

4. you've changed so much. like so much. so so so much. i dont know how to talk to you anymore. you're still that nice guy i met 3 years ago, but you're so different. you were so new..... and now you're part of them too. im glad you found a group that you fit in with. i hope they treat you well.

5. you moved so far away from here. me. =( when will i see you again. when we talk, we always say how we're going to meet up and catch up and everything..... but all that happens is that we tag each other in photos and we dont bother going into details to answer the question "whats up" because there's just too much background knowledge to tell, and it's too long so we just end up ending the conversation early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.