Sunday, January 16, 2011

Insurance

why cant i get insurance for car........ ahh its not that expensive for me since im a female. but like uhasjdsdjskads it'd make things so much easier. i can drive myself to band practise, home, school and church, etc....... and drive people home.... so they dont have to squish or bus late at night. and i hate having to ask people for a ride home.... using their parent's gas money.. and time.... and noone really lives close to me... so its not on the way or anything...... and asking my parents to drive me everywhere makes me feel bad too.. because they have to come from home or whereever.. and its a waste of gas..........sighhhhhh but nope.. maybe if i could just get insurance for a few months.. and then take it away when i go to uni that'd be good enough for me...... except insurance companies don't like it when you stop lol.... because they dont believe that you will not drive in that period of time. sigh..... but they did that with my sister.. so i guess they know from experience????  or maybe its just an excuse because they don't trust me with the car....  =( boo..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.