Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Eco-Shelf

So my dad bought a new chair for himself... a very comfortable chair. It came in a big box....and he wanted to put it together with me, so I helped him. Afterwards, I was told to get rid of the box... well not really,  I kind of told them I wanted to keep the box for fun.. cauz I'd have a use for it. I dragged it to my room... then to my sister's room... and then thought .... "hmm... well if I don't make use of it now, then I probably won't ever use it.. and it'll go to waste, and my parents will yell at me for leaving it in my sister's room." So i dragged it back to my room.. and then I htought, " what can I do with this??" . I saw that my room was messy. " Hmm. I could make a shelf?" .. thats kind of silly, lol but yeah i decided why not. I sized it up, and tried to picture where I would put it, and what I would put in it. Then, I started cutting away pieces of cardboard, and fitting it in places here and there, and putting in supports, and stuff.. testing how sturdy it was... and voila. I just knew what needed to be done, and how to do it. I had tape, scissors, and load of cardboard, pencils and a long ruler (but not long enough - that's what she said LOL ) anyway.... yeah I took pictures and stuff. lol i dont know how to post pictures on this blog thing, but i never really bothered to look anyway.. so maybe i will... tomorrow. haha i just wanted to blog about this before i forgot. =) btw, it works perfectly now. lol i thought it was ghettto and silly of me, but people said it was eco friendly and nice and cool and stuff, so i guess yay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.