Thursday, January 13, 2011

100th Post

Happy 100th post!!!!

... anyway... (yeah I thought it'd be more...exciting, but it really isn't)

on a frustrating note: I am starting over on my english essay. new topic. completely different. instead of talking about German (language), I will be talking about the benefits of learning to play an instrument.

on a scary note: as I was crossing the road today, I almost got hit by a car. I didn't see it because the bright lights from the bus confused me. the headlights I saw from the car that almost hit me merged with the headlights from the bus (in my mind), and the bus was going pretty slowly, so I thought I would be able to make it.. until I saw a darker shadow move out from underneath.. and it was a car! Good thing I took a step back in time. I was in the middle of the road. No island. lol scary

on a sad note: I am very behind in school. especially math. I am one unit behind on the homework. ugh. I have two major (unit) tests next week; physics and chemistry. I also have another english quiz, this time on another two parts of some stupid book we're reading. ugh I have not read a page of those parts. sigh. how am I going to finish all that crap and study and do well?

on a peaceful note: I went to school fellowship today. =) it always makes me feel better.

on an interesting note: today (at T4C) we talked about how Christianity is such a complex "religion" that doesn't really make sense, and how that makes it real, and not human - invented. Humans wouldnt invent something that didn't make sense (unless they were psycho). We also talked about the Holy Trinity, and how that there would be no love, if there was no Trinity. Something interesting I learned was that in the Bible, God refers to himself as a singular and plural self. He says "I"(Himself) and then later uses "us" (Trinity) in the same sentence. We see how He and the Trinity are ONE. and also how in the Bible it talks about marraige - man and woman becoming one. interesting isnt it? how there's plural in singular.. (incorrect grammar, but idk the right way haha). yup. don't mess around with this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.