Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sleep

I love to sleep. sleeping is a nice feeling. I am warm, under the covers and I can dream about whatever and not care about what's going to happen. Why is it then, so hard for me to go to sleep?!

I stay up procrastinating and rushing to finish homework (sometimes) .. and my ginger tea is cold =( cauz I went to shower and forgot about it. I still have to drink it or it will go to waste. My blanket is still missing, so it's cold until I wake up... warm.. lol... yeah mann argh. im glad that even though I went out for dinner (tell you about it in the previous blog tomorrow....) and came back late, I can still sleep before 1 (which is an hour after my "bedtime") anyway.. yeah. time to sleep! buenas noches!

PS. Tomorrow will be my 100th post!!!! gotta make it extra special y'know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.