Thursday, January 6, 2011

Essays, Speeches, and Writing

I realized that I just wrote an essay about snow. I think that the fact that I'm blogging makes me write better because the ideas just flow, and I don't feel under pressure because this is just what I'm thinking, and it isn't being evaluated. I have an essay and a speech (to write) that are both due tomorrow. I think I'm going to write my french essay here lol. kind of weird eh. maybe I'll put it in english first.. and then translate? but that's so much work. It might just be easier if I worked in french the whole time. it would save lots of time. I wonder if blogging so much has improved my writing? A big thing that holds me back when I write things for assignments is that I don't want the teacher to read my writing. Evaluating... is alright because they can't really evaluate my feelings and thoughts... but maybe I don't want them to know. That's why I find it annoying or difficult to write for school assignments (unless I like the teacher) and I just procrastinate and hold it off until I can't any longer. Then it ends up pretty crappy because it has no depth.. or not enough of it to satisfy my teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.