Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Second day back

ugh. in math, i remembered to bring my glasses =) so many log questions sigh... i cant even copy a question right lol no wonder i cant solve them =( . anyway, i woke up late and tired so maybe thats why. i woke up later than yesterday i think. i feel bad for my mom. she got so worked up with trying to wake me up and all i could do was sleep through her screaming and yelling D=  . my brain is messed up. i cant wake up. i cant think for myself, i cant get through classes without falling asleep, i cant concentrate on talking to people, i cant hear properly. i am easily distracted, confused, and in my own world? i was so hungry during second period, even though i ate my peanut butter sandwich after 1st period on my way to 2nd... lunch didnt fill me up, and my stomach kept growling during 3rd and 4th period. lol. pooo. raah. i also missed my stop. i was talking to this girl in my math class about a test we're having tomorrow, and then i was like "when are you getting off? at blah (my stop)?" and shes like "no, this is blah" and i freaked out, ran to the back doors, and the green light was still on, so i pushed.. but the door wouldnt open. it just made this buzzing sound, the light went off, and the bus started moving while i said " no wait let me out!!" and yeah i had to wait til the next stop to get off =( and then i had to walk back  =( . poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.