Saturday, January 8, 2011

Decisions, decisions, decisions

What am I going to do this year?!

Should I take data at night school?

1. All the universities except for waterloo will take this mark instead of advanced functions. So it will increase (if its easy) my chances of being accepted into ryerson, mc master, and western.

2. I only really want waterloo.

3. would it hinder my other courses for waterloo?

4. would i get a higher mark than french? then it'll boost for waterloo too?

Should I do the Explore exchange program?

1. 5 weeks at a university in any province to explore

2. experience

3. when you graduate after 5 weeks they offer you a job for the rest of the summer

4. they give you a 2000 bursary

5. i'll have to pay for a plane ticket, 200$, and other things...

6. i'll miss out at summer in toronto... my last summer in toronto!!! i'll miss the good b y e parties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.