Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ikea

I always enjoyed the concept of Ikea. It's convenient, affordable (when stuff is on sale), portable, and it's fun to shop at. I suddenly had a craving for their food . lol. so weird, I know... but yeah. I crave Ikea food. I love how they have a day care place at the entrance, where the kids can just get dropped off and looked after until the parents have finished shopping. I love how the top floor is a model/demo floor, where everything is assembled together the way it was made. I like how you can walk into different parts of the store and pretend you live there. There are so many different styles, and ways you can arrange the space in your house. I want to work there. I want to assemble everything. All their demos, their closets, chairs, cabinets, etc. It's so cool. I like how they have a design centre, where they have computers, and you can pretty much arrange how you want your room to look like, or your floor, or your entire home! It's awesome. Whoever started this company and made it like that is/was very smart. bravo, sweedish people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.