Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Food, Lunch, and T&T

Just got back from renewing my library card, getting lunch from T&T, and getting gas. Oh how I  love living near T&T. =) my dad saw the lady walking around with her sticker basket so we walked around while waiting for her to lower the prices =D.  then i got my food lol. mmmmhmmm. i packed it as soon as i got home, my dad telling me that there was no way i could eat it all tmr at lunch... so i made the rest for me to eat now. i know, its so bad! eating at such a late time at night... lol but i cant help it! sooo delicious mmm eel and salmon rice =) yummmyy.

the whole time i was gone, (about two hours) a fly flew into my cup of water and died. now what am i going to drink!

ten minutes has passed since i posted that ^. i just almost took a sip outta that cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.