Sunday, January 23, 2011

empty

i need to empty out my recycling bin.

all my scrap paper that i've already used both sides of is in there, piled up along with old metros (daily newspapers), clothing tags, and whatever else paper that can be recycled.  i think it's been full for quite some time now, and the pile just keeps getting bigger....but it hasnt overflowed and come out of the flimsy box it's all in yet. there's this corner in my room under the desk i'm using now that really needs to get cleaned up. actually my whole room needs to get cleaned up.. but the last time i cleaned my room i ended up making  shelf.. and then just moving everything there.. lol.....now i have... less junk on my floor.. but .. more junk in my shelf and on my tables.. and keeps gettin better (8) .......

by the way, this song is pretty ... fun.. to hear lol idk why i like that "pump" part. but its interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k99RBzE04Q

Pump Up The Jam - The Lost Fingers


originally by: D.O.N.S Feat. Technotronic  (doesnt sound as good)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.