Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Ugly Smile

so today, right before eating cake (yay i had cake), my parents decided to take pictures of me with the cake. this is how it went:

dad with his cellphone (lol) *brow furrowed* : aiya. stop moving!

me : =)

dad: why aren't you smiling?

me: i am smiling.

mom: why is your smile so ugly?

dad: yeah?! why is it so ugly?! who smiles like that?

me:  lololololololol

mom: stop laughing.

dad: tttchhh stop moving!!

me: =) for the longest time

mom: why is your mouth like that? why is it so horizontal? so ugly.

me : lololol rofl.  smile with pretend frown, shaking with laughter but making a sad noise

dad: stop it. i can't take the picture.

me: how long do i have to hold it for omg. you guys take forever.

mom: thats cauz you wont smile nicely.

me: but that;s just how i smile!

mom: can't you smile nicely? less horizontal?

me:: D= okay... =) .... =D

mom: * takes forever.................. staring at camera screen..........finger gets closer to the button........... press...... flash.....*

mom, dad, me: finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.