Monday, March 28, 2011

Anti-acid!

So how to deal with heart burn... or reduce it......things I can do anyway... (other than taking an antacid like tums)

1. Don't drink coffee, or drink it while eating something, to absorb the acid.
2. Keep some sort of bread or baked good on me at all times. (to eat when experiencing heart burn)
3. Don't drink pop (not that I like carbonated drinks anyway).
4. Don't eat too many clementines at one time =( or tomatoes!
5. Eat breakfast!
6. Don't stuff myself @ dinner..and slow down on eating.
7. No late night snacking, or food after 10pm.
8. Don't lie down or sleep after eating.
9. Don't wear tight clothing lol...... or just don't wear anything!
10. Use the washroom when I have to! No holding it.

Hopefully heartburn isn't telling me that i have gastroesophagael reflux or.... that it's not being mistaken for angina or a heart attack .. but i dont have all the symptoms for heart attack so i should be okay! =D

reminder: to call the doctor about my physical/xray results.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.