Monday, March 7, 2011

board tricksss

=) today i learned some board tricks!

i learned how to tail press, make circles lol & spin 360 degrees while going downhill, and i did my first actual jump off a small bump. there's this one hill that has a bump at the end of the trail, which is really nice because going down, you can shred really quickly, build momentum, and then tail press into a jump....... and i did all that.....except that i landed on the side of my head. lol. good thing i was wearing a helmet. phewwww. and when i landed, my goggles got shoved around my face LOL uncomfortable, but not really painful. thank God that i didn't hurt myself. now time to rest up so i'll be ready for moonstone on wed!


ps. a waxed board really does make a big difference on your ride. wowww today the snow was all brushed up nicely, and since my board was waxed it was a lot more flexible in carving and shredding reallly quickly. so so so so so fun and awesomeeeee ahh. can't wait til full day trip! wheee gotta practise those tricks. i'm determined to get a few more jumps in & perfect the tail press..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.