Saturday, March 26, 2011

lol i pop!

just wanted to point that out. lol

anyway, so it's a nice saturday afternoon, and i have been home all day, and i plan to stay home all day because i don't feel like changing out of my pjs. i want to just do everything while lying in bed. but i am aware that will make me fat. LOL. cauz i'm eating and just sleeping all day long/watching shows/using the laptop.

in order to get my butt moving, i have decided to wisely use this beautiful day to catch up on my studies. after... the whole morning and most of the afternoon of pretty much very light activites. very. light. playing some piano, singing, watching some shows, going on facebook, youtube, eating... stuff you can do without having to move that much. when i sat back down at my desk, i started up my laptop. while i was waiting for it to load, i impulsly grabbed a lolipop and pulled off the wrapper, then i stuck it in my mouth. i dont even like lolipops. i dont really eat them, but since my group won 2 lolipops from economics class (we won a game lol), i decide not to waste it like i've wasted many lolipops. so i just did everything really quickly (grab, unwrap, stick in mouth) to force myself to eat it. i have nothing against lolipops, i just don't like the fact that there's something sticking out of my mouth.. and that i may drool.  lol . and its a bit messsy you know.

so anyway the deal was, that when the lolipops have been fully dissolved by my enzymes, i will get to work!

ps. mine is a purple lolipop. i would believe that it's grape flavour for all those who were wondering.


okay. it has been 5-10 mins since i've put the lolipop in my mouth and it has already diminished in size...almost 50% lol. yay...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.