Wednesday, March 2, 2011

empty stomach

i've' had this several times to know...

that after i use the toilet, and i empty my body of solid waste, i sometimes feel empty. other times, i can feel really cold, and start shaking..... then i have a sense of dread, and then my tummy goes cold, and then i get this feeling where i'm about to barf, except there's no salivating..... and then tummy pain comes.... and i cant figure out whether i should lie down, sit, or stand - because moving hurts and not moving hurts too. so idk. sometimes it gets like this because there's more stuff to leave me, but sometimes i dont know why. i feel weak. and i feel cold...... and this usually occurs in the middle of the night.. so i'm the only one awake.......

i think that when i go see the doctor for my check up next week, i'll tell him about my stabbing pain.... but i'll ask him not to tell anyone - i'm old enough for confidentiality now right? so maybe noone has to know other than me and him. but if i need meds or insurance or something then i guess my dad would have to know. and then my mom. and then my sister........ D= . but i shouldn't think so far ahead, when i dont even know the facts.......

maybe im just tripping myself out. maybe i'm just thinking about this too much that my body is reacting in a way that makes me "feel" what isn't really there. you know? like sometimes you see soemthing and you barf. or you hear something and you feel queasy. something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.