Monday, March 28, 2011

Finish to Play?

Everyday that I come home from school, I always ask myself the same question: should i get started on some work first? or should i relax, and watch one episode of any show first?.. you know.. to smooth into my night... hmm and then i just end up eating something . and very rarely, do i choose the homework option.

Here's the plan for this week:

Tues - Late start, Econ Test
Wed - nothing for now =)
Thurs - half day (literacy test) --> do i really want to go to half hour classes?
Fri - Rough copy of french essay due
Sat - meet up with group to work on chem project


doot doot doot.

here's what i gotta do...
- study for econ
- do work for calculus - Optimizing max/min problems + catch up on previous hwk
- chem hwk
- physics hwk
- french essay
- eng ISU (finished the book, but what now? thanks for giving us a hand out with instructions for what you want us to hand in)
- eng summative assignment (really? so much work)
- eng read Shakespeare...and do questions (and moreee)

eww. look at that work load. let's see. every day, there will either be more chem or physics hwk. so i'll just get more and more piled up if i dont do it now, so i'll never be able to get rid of it either. sigh.

econ! why! do i really need to do well on this test? it's not part of top six.. but since my dad's an econ major.. LOL i think it'd disappoint him if i didnt do well on this haha.

french! same thing. it was gonna be part of top 6, but since the drop... tech is in the lead! but i should try to bring it back up, it'll be easier to get a higher mark than tech anyway... since i have no clue how my tech teacher marks lol it seems like all the marks are random.. ish...

english - seriously. so much work. just makes me want to puke. but oh well. since it's my lowest mark that i can still change, i might as well do my best to upgrade!

i calculated today, on the bus from school, that my top 6 would be around an 87.5 if i put all my best marks that i've ever gotten lol together. like any time. but updated mark. (keeping functions a constant because it can't be changed).... but it's at an 85 right now. lol. sigh. way to let it drop....... every 6 mark increase or drop will increase or drop my overall average by one percent. do the math. do the work. pray hard. get the mark.



Edit: I did my physics homework!! YAY! and I did my english questions for shakespeare!! YAY. and i'm doing math now! yay!!

next step:
- shower.
- more math? or should i do chem? or french essay?
maybe french essay... get one paragraph done a day.. which would mean... yep. finish on thursday.

already did intro today.. but i should do paragraph for point 1
tues - paragraph for point 2
wed - paragraph for point 3
thurs - conclusion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.