Sunday, March 20, 2011

post march break..

i dont want to go to school tomorrow, or this week!

why!!!

and okay, my mom was right - i do need to clean my room, and desperately too. but there's N O time. "en- oh" time..


mon - econ hwk due - i didnt do it yet.. lol.. left my textbook at school.
tues - apparantly, i have a calc test. so. not. ready. half the booklet is circled...with questions i don't know how to do.
wed - econ graphing assignment due - i told myself to get it done before the break started, to get it out of the way, and guess what - i didnt.
thursday - good copy of eng essay due. looks like a week of sleepless nights, hopefully i'm not getting sick again, these sniffles will go away tomorrow right? and my throat is sore from singing today =( not good.


how am i singing wrong? =( why is my throat treating me like this? am i treating it wrong? am i still singing with my throat? 


prayer requests:

- people in japan =(
- for people experiencing post TC hype
- that my throat heals, so that i can sing
- that i can learn to sing better, without hurting myself
- for the famine worship team to bond and be able to play in unison
- that i'm not getting sick, and if it's already too late - for quick healing!
- to be able to finish all the work this week + do well on calc test. - very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.