Friday, March 11, 2011

Sing Me Sore

I've been singing for a while now (few years)..... I don't remember always having a sore or phlegmy or rough/husky voice after singing for a while (hour (s)). why is it that recently, as i've learned to project my voice, and after i've been more free with singing, and not ashamed to sing aloud anymore.... that i've sort of developped a soreness in my throat after singing? am i singing too much from the throat? am i not singing from my diaphragm or my head or chest area? what is going onnnn........... =(  i'm learning to warm up my voice first before singing, but it stilll lands me with a sore throat after a singing session. sigh.... maybe i need to concentrate more on singing properly, so that i'm aware of how im singing all the time... mmm and i  need to stop drinking caffinated drinks, and eating sweet/spicy/oily crap before singing. need to rehyrate my throat, and keep it in good condition, not get sick. and then i gotta fix how i sing, so that i can improve and not get a sore throat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.